Wednesday 19 December 2012

Text For Double Page Spread Article

Trend's exclusive Question and     Answer with Callum Ford as he tells us about his life before his rise to fame, how his life is different now and his plans for the future!
Q: So Callum how exactly did you get into music?\
A: Well, it all started when I was around 8 years old and my dad really inspired me because he played the guitar so he'd teach me as much as he could until I was comfortable
 playing alone when I was about 10 years old, so yeah my dad was a huge inspiration for me.
Q: What's your favourite thing about being a huge music artist?
A: It's definitely the fans! I love how much they're into my music and I love giving anything I can back whether that be signing merchandise or taking photos I really don't
 mind, especially after everything they've done for me!
Q: Where do you see yourself in the music industry in five years time?
A: Hopefully with a much wider fan base producing music that is doing pretty successful. By that time I would like to be releasing a few albums so after five years I would
 expect 3 albums, well hopefully and of course I want to have gotten a few number ones in there as well.
Q: A lot of our readers are interested to know; do you write all your own songs?
A: A good 75% of them, yes! My first album I think I wrote every song on there but producing my second album I've had a lot of praise and support from other artists and when a huge artist writes an
amazing song and says they want me to sing it I just can't turn it down I'm afraid! So yes, there are a few songs on the new album I haven't wrote but I can safely say the quality hasn't dropped at all.
Q: Are there any surprises in the near future that you want to tell us about?
A: Well, there is a few massive songs I'll be releasing soon so make sure to look out for them but I don't think there's a lot I can reveal at the moment besides there's a few bug artists featuring in some of the songs and I can't wait to see what the response will be!
Q: And finally a message to your fans and our readers?
A: Thanks for supporting me through my journey so far, there's still a lot to come and thank you to
Trend for this amazing interview and I hope
 the reader's enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment